Monday 2 May 2011

Front page design Ideas

 These are the designs for my front page. Each of the designs show a masthead, cover lines, feature image and bar code/price. Design number 1 is my favourite sketch because the look intrigues me. The feature image, which was what most people looked for on a cover, is clearly shown in the middle of the page with the main cover line clearly shown below it. All the smaller cover lines are in one place on the left in a clear gap and so are easy to see as well. I used inspiration from Q magazine front cover that I analysed With the mast head in the corner and a clear image in the middle with the cover line below it. I thought this layout was really effective as it shows all the main aspects of the magazine very clearly.



No comments:

Post a Comment